Thanks to the Representatives from each class on the Eco Team for the year 2020-2021. You each did some valuable work in your own class or year group area. Its a shame we couldn't meet as a team.
Our main area is the sensory garden. We are always working to keep it tidy, safe, inviting and ensure it is eco -friendly. These are some of the jobs we have done in there:
* Seating area for whole class outdoor learning
* Planting areas for vegetables and herbs
* Wild areas to encourage wildlife, more wild flower seeds sown
*Tunnels for hedgehogs to roam between different garden
* Hedgehog house
* Log piles for mini beasts
* New grass seed planted on a bare area
*Two compost bins (one close to the playground to be used for fruit)
* Some decorative stones positioned.
*** A new water butt is ready to go...we just need some help from a grown-up maintenance person!