The school has no SEND specialisms or special units. The school has access and facilities for the disabled. These include:
• single storey buildings, no steps;
• disabled parking facilities next to school entrance;
• double doors;
• toilet facilities for disabled;
• carpeted classroom areas to aid hearing-impaired children;
• ‘sound fields system’ installed into some classrooms and a
• ‘sensory’ room.
The extension work to the school includes classrooms which are accessible to wheelchair users and include toilets which are accessible to wheelchair users. More information can be found in the school’s disability scheme and accessibility plan (below).